Carpet cleaning is essential, whether you have kids or not, pets or no pets. This is because the carpet harbors a lot of dirt from food droppings, drink spills, dust, debris, and so much more.
Over time, these pile up and create a haven for bacteria and can also affect persons with respiratory conditions such as asthma.
But even without the complication of bacteria and respiratory diseases, a dirty carpet is just drab and can compromise your home’s aesthetics.
To avoid all these issues, you should create a consistent routine for carpet cleaning. Numerous carpet cleaning companies have made a name for themselves today.
You may think they all do the same thing, but the truth is that not all cleaning companies are equal. Therefore, finding a company with a known reputation in the market regarding carpet cleaning is imperative.
At Master – Cleaned Carpet & Tile Cleaning, we have been in operation for over 30 years and have developed a reputation for our professional services that is beyond doubt.
We pride ourselves in our customer-centered approach to providing the highest quality service delivery at all times.
For the type of services we offer, it is important to emphasize our technical prowess and knowledge of the market. Our customers demand the best carpet cleaning services with the most effective results.
Want quality carpet cleaning Spring, TX? Call us at 281-583-8797.
Carpet Cleaning Methods Used by Professionals
Professionals use various methods to get your carpets to look like new again. Let’s look at them:
This method uses high-temperature water to dissolve stains and kill bacteria. The steam is injected with a high-powered machine, loosening stains and dirt on their way out of your carpet.
This method is ideal for heavily soiled carpets or ones with a strong odor. Upholstery steam cleaning is also highly effective.
Hot water extraction
The name comes from the hot water used to extract stains and bacteria. It uses hot water mixed with a particular enzyme that breaks down stains.
The water is then sent into your carpet through a high-pressure nozzle and left to clean your carpet, leaving no trace of stains or bacteria.
Shampoo carpet cleaning
This cleaning service uses a shampoo that removes bacteria, dirt, and odors. The shampoo is then suspended in warm water, leaving your carpets clean and smelling fresh.
Sometimes, carpets are too dirty and require more than just shampooing. In these cases, carpet cleaning professionals have the right chemicals to eliminate stains and odors.
Some of these chemicals can even remove permanent stains from your carpet.
This process is suitable for stopping pets from soiling your carpets. It involves spraying a chemical onto the rug that hardens and prevents stains from being absorbed.
The chemical does not harm your pets but makes vacuuming easier and keeps the carpet looking new.
This method is best for carpets with stains mixed with other substances, such as pet dander.
The technique involves stripping your carpet of the stains and activating a particular enzyme that will dissolve them.
Carpet stain removal
Stains on your carpet can be tough to remove, especially if they’ve been there for a long time. You might require special treatment from professionals to remove these stains and ensure they don’t come back.
Pet stain removal
Pets can create many worries when cleaning your carpets. You can hire professional carpet cleaners to remove pet stains from your carpet and ensure they don’t come back.
If you have people in your home who suffer from allergies, you can ask professionals for an anti-allergen treatment that will eliminate allergens in the air.
Value of Professional Carpet Cleaning Services and Why You Should Consider them
The value of professional carpet cleaning services is supreme for several reasons. Let’s look at them:
- Guaranteed results – Professional carpet cleaners know how to get your carpets clean. They have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to clean them relatively effortlessly. You can be sure you’ll get the best service delivery when you hire professionals for your carpet cleaning needs.
- High quality of service delivery – If you want to ensure you’re getting your money’s worth, only hire a professional for your cleaning jobs around the house. Their work is guaranteed, and you won’t have to worry about chasing them down for refunds or compensation.
- Family pet friendly – Pet hair and debris can be brutal to remove, even with a regular vacuum cleaner. Professional carpet cleaners are pet friendly and use methods that don’t harm your pets but allow them to continue living without getting sick.
- It saves you money – You don’t have to worry about wasting time or money on cleaning supplies, equipment, or detergents. The professionals will come with all the necessary tools and equipment to clean your carpets.
- Cleaning services for all – Carpet cleaners can offer you various cleaning services, including upholstery, tile grout, carpet steam, and more.
How to Maintain Your Carpet after Cleaning services
The best way to maintain your carpet after cleaning is to follow these simple steps:
- Vacuum regularly – Regular vacuuming of your carpet will keep it looking fresh and healthy. It will also prevent the risk of dust and dirt from settling. Vacuum at least two times a week.
- Wipe off stains – To keep your carpets looking clean and new, wipe off any stains regularly. See that you clean off any spills or dirt as soon as possible to ensure they don’t stain your carpet.
- Clean spills immediately – If you have children in your home, you should clean up food spills and drinks immediately before they get absorbed into the carpet fibers.
- High-traffic areas – You should clean up high-traffic areas regularly to ensure they don’t start smelling or looking dirty.
- Protect your carpets – If you have valuable carpets in your home, protect them with materials, such as a rug, to keep them protected and add elegance to your home.
- Professional cleaning services – It’s always a good idea to call the professionals for regular cleaning or deep cleaning if they’re badly stained or smell like smoke or something else.
Your carpets are a significant investment and are one of the few things that can add to the value of your home if maintained well.
Like all investments, keeping them in good shape comes down to how much you invest in them, with professional cleaning services being one of the best ways to do it.
Hiring professional carpet cleaners will ensure your carpets stay clean and look their best for years to come.
The Best Spring Carpet Cleaning Services
Do you live in Spring, TX, and the surrounding areas? Master – Cleaned Carpet & Tile Cleaning is the carpet cleaning company you can trust. When not cleaning carpets, we spend our time and energy making your home look new.
We also offer many quality services for keeping your entire home clean and safe, but we specialize in cleaning your carpets. Our cleaning services include:
Protect your furniture from stains with one of our upholstery cleaning services. You will get a deep and thorough cleaning to remove spills, and our skilled technicians will ensure you get thorough furniture cleaning.
Tile Grout Cleaning
We offer tile and grout cleaning services that keep your tile grout looking brand new without any effort or work. Our cleaning professionals will use an advanced technology that removes stains and makes the grout in your tiles look new.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Lint can accumulate in your dryer vent and become a fire hazard. We offer safe dryer vent cleaning services that eliminate lint and dirt buildup in your duct and make your clothes dryer more efficient. We also do air duct cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Service
From oriental rugs to area rugs, we can clean your carpets, so they are stain free and look like new again. Our methods eliminate all the dirt, be it stains, dirt, or pet hair. And after cleaning, we’ll deodorize your carpets to keep them smelling fresh.
We understand how difficult it is to remove stains on your carpets. So, we know how to carry out a stain removal procedure correctly. You can rest assured that we’ll remove all the spots, and your carpet will look new again.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
Besides residential carpet cleaning, we can also clean your commercial floors and look after your carpets and upholstery.
Covering all commercial cleaning services is our forte, and we’ll deliver professional results for your entire business premises.
Why Choose Us Today?
- We have been in the carpet cleaning business in Spring, TX and surrounding areas for over three decades.
- Our staff is well trained, and all have specialties.
- We are a locally and family-owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience; we treat you as a community and not another number to our list.
- We are fully insured and licensed; no liability will be on you.
- We offer free estimates and free written quotes.
- We offer commercial and residential cleaning services.
We know you have countless choices when hiring professionals for carpet cleaning services, so we do everything to ensure we deliver the highest quality services tailored to your needs.
Please don’t wait until your carpets show signs of wear before you run out to get them cleaned.
Instead, schedule appointments with our professional carpet cleaners at least once every three months.
You can call us at 281-583-8797 to learn more about our carpet and upholstery cleaning practices.